Thursday, June 16, 2011

Another Rave for Motion To Kill

Jamie Anastasiow is a high school English teacher. I don't know about you, but when I was in high school, getting a rave review from my English teacher was no easy task. Jamie is a prolific reader, blogger and reviewer who doesn't hand out A's on every paper. So, I'm thrilled that she's thrilled with Motion To Kill!

In her rave review, she says something that no one else has ever said about my writing that I can't help but comment about.

"There is no author to compare Joel Goldman to because this really was so unique and as far as one could get from a stereotypical thriller in any sub genre."

Though every author is influenced by writers they respect, we all strive to create a unique voice. Jamie's comment is among the highest praise a writer can get and I'm grateful for it. Thanks, Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment