Monday, October 31, 2011

Dead Times Four


Big news for the holidays! I'm releasing all four Lou Mason Thrillers in a single ebook titled Dead Times Four. You won't find a better gift for the reader on your list or for yourself!

Dead Times Four will be available on Amazon later this week.

Now here's the really big news - I'm giving away free copies!

All you have to do is post a review and a "like" on Amazon. That couldn't be easier if you've already read one of the four books in the series, Motion To Kill, The Last Witness, Cold Truth and Deadlocked. And, if you haven't, it will still be pretty easy and it will be a heck of a lot of fun because you'll get to read any or all of these knockout (if I do say so myself) legal thrillers.

Just send me an email at joelkgoldman@gmail.com and I'll send you Dead Times Four! Don't make me tell you twice! Though I probably will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment